MATERIALS PICKED UP WILL ONLY BE LOADED IN A 12X6 DUMP TRAILER OR LARGER. WE WILL NOT LOAD PERSONAL VEHICLES OF ANY TYPE. FILL DIRT LOADING IS LIMITED TO DUMP TRUCKS ONLY.
Material prices are subject to Manatee County sales tax.
$45.00 minimum applies for all products.
Please contact us for additional information on our hauling services.
- SAFETY FIRST: Driver must pick up a ticket from the office prior to unloading each load, and is responsible for the safe unloading of materials.
- Rates apply to all customers effective immediately and are subject to the plant manager’s approval upon material inspection.
- All fees for modified vehicles and trailers are priced by the yard-capacity at the sole discretion of the yard manager of staff.
- Acceptable green waste materials include trees, stumps, limbs, logs, grass clippings, leaves and other organic material.
- *Additional fees for the materials listed above are added to the corresponding dump fee listed in the above Load Sizes list.
- **Multiple stumps or logs in a load incur double the dump fee listed in the above Load Sizes list. Properly sheared stumps are excluded.
- Dakin DOES NOT accept non-organic material – including but not limited to: painted wood, plastic, metal, toxins, trash, or excessive dirt.
- Unapproved materials are subject to surcharges or rejection.
- Reloading of any material is subject to fee.
Dakin Natural Soils Dirt Pit: Business hours 7:00 am to 4:00 pm, Mon-Fri