Local Yard Waste & Debris Disposal
Bring your yard waste and wood debris to Dakin’s dump site.
Green waste materials include:
- Tree stumps
- Grass clippings
- Landscaping debris
- Land clearing wood debris
- and other organic material.
When you leave your green yard waste and wood debris at Dakin, we use quality methods to convert it into reusable materials.
Our prices are always affordable, and we can accommodate large loads.
Why repurpose yard waste and wood debris?
Repurposing yard waste and wood debris has become very popular in recent years, as it saves a significant amount of landfill space across the country. Strange as it seems, these materials can do real environmental harm if they end up in a landfill. Converting yard waste and wood debris properly is good for our planet.
At Dakin, we provide you with an easy and inexpensive way to help the environment without the hassle of doing it yourself.
What NOT to include in yard waste and wood debris:
Before heading out to Dakin Natural Soils, make sure your yard waste and wood debris is “clean”.
Some of the items that should not be included are balls such as golf balls, soccer, football or tennis balls, baseballs/softballs, animal waste, rubber hoses, plastic (including even small pieces), plant pots made of any material, plant ties & netting (typically made of plastic), garden tools, and plastic bags.
- SAFETY FIRST: Driver must pick up ticket from office prior to unloading each load and is responsible for the safe unloading of materials.
- Rates apply to all customers effective immediately and are subject to plant manager’s approval upon material inspection.
- All fees for modified vehicles and trailers are priced by the yard-capacity at the sole discretion of the yard manager or staff.
- Acceptable green waste materials include trees, stumps, limbs, logs, grass clippings, leaves and other organic material.
- Additional fees for the materials listed above are added to the corresponding dump fee listed in the load type & size section.
- Multiple stumps or logs in a load incur double the dump fee listed above. Properly sheared stumps are excluded.
- Dakin does not accept non-organic material — including but not limited to: painted wood, plastic, metal, toxins, trash, or excessive dirt.
- Unapproved materials are subject to surcharges or rejection.
- Reloading of any material is subject to fee.